The address for Cravattificio Fiorello srl is C.da Moncemino sn, Gagliano Castelferrato (En) cap 94010, Italy. Cravattificio Fiorello srl controls the personal data of users and customers of the silviofiorello.com website.
Since personal data of website users and customers may be processed in Italy, processing of personal data will be conducted in compliance with applicable IT law and the Italian Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree Number 196 dated June 30, 2003. Pursuant to the Italian Data Protection Code, Cravattificio Fiorello srl is the controller of personal data of users and customers of the silviofiorello.com website. As the controller of personal data, Cravattificio Fiorello srl independently determines the purposes and means by which personal data are processed, including all security measures. As required by the Italian Data Protection Code, Cravattificio Fiorello srl is the silviofiorello.com website data protection representative in Italy, and in this capacity independently ensures that personal data are processed in Italy in a correct and lawful manner, and in accordance to good practice.
1. OUR POLICY
2. WHO PROCESSES YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data of website users and customers are used for Cravattificio Fiorello srl direct marketing services, and other services such as the Call Center and Help Desk. Cravattificio Fiorello srl is the primary processor of personal data of website users and customers. For organizational and operational purposes only, Cravattificio Fiorello srl may appoint certain entities to process personal data of its website users and customers. This processing is strictly connected to the performance of silviofiorello.com website services, including the sale of products. The selection of data processing entities is based on their experience in processing personal data, their guarantee of compliance with applicable laws and regulations, including the Italian Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree Number 196 of 30 June 2003, and their adoption of technical security measures connected to personal data processing. These entities process personal user data for the website only according to instructions provided by Cravattificio Fiorello srl, who will regularly verify that these entities comply with instructions, and provide sufficient guarantee of compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please contact our Customer Care or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive a full list of our data processors.
3. HOW DO WE USE PERSONAL DATA AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES
Your personal data are collected and processed by Cravattificio Fiorello srl for purposes which are strictly connected to the use of the silviofiorello.com website, its services, and the purchase of products on the silviofiorello.com website. However, personal data may also be used for other processing operations within the limits of these purposes. Specifically, personal data may be processed for the following:
– When you register with the silviofiorello.com website we collect personal data (for example, name, email address, gender) through the relevant registration form (My Account) to provide services in reserved access areas of the silviofiorello.com website, and to send our Newsletter when specifically requested;
– When you request Customer Care services, we collect personal data (for example, passwords) for purposes strictly necessary to provide Customer Care services relevant to the silviofiorello.com website and to the purchase of products on the silviofiorello.com website;
– When you request Customer Service assistance, we collect personal data (for example, first and last names, email address and password) for purposes strictly necessary to provide Customer Service relevant to the silviofiorello.com website and to the purchase of products on the silviofiorello.com website;
– When you execute purchasing procedures for products sold on the silviofiorello.com website, including conclusion of an agreement for the purchase of products, we collect personal data (for example, name, email address, address, credit card numbers, bank account number and telephone number) on the order form only to sell the products ordered;
– When you request technical assistance, we collect personal data to provide information on web-surfing, Internet browsing, or viewing and downloading web pages;
4. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data we request, including email address, street address, credit or debit card numbers, bank account number and telephone number, is necessary for processing orders for the purchase of products on the website, to supply other services provided on the silviofiorello.com website at your request, or to carry out obligations arising from applicable laws and regulations. Refusal to provide certain personal data may prevent Cravattificio Fiorello srl from processing orders or providing other services such as Customer Services, Newsletter, Wish List, and recommending a product to a friend. Failure to provide personal data to Cravattificio Fiorello srl may prevent processing orders for products, or the provision of services through the silviofiorello.com website. The disclosure to Cravattificio Fiorello srl of personal data other than that which is required to fulfill legal or contractual obligations, or to provide services requested, is optional and does not have any effect on the use of the silviofiorello.com website and its services, or on the purchase of products on the silviofiorello.com website. Necessary personal data is marked with an asterisk (*). Failure to disclose optional personal data will not pose any obligation or disadvantage except that we may not be able to offer optional, personalized features of the silviofiorello.com website.
5. TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE DISCLOSED
Your personal data may be disclosed to third parties who provide specific services as data processors on behalf of Cravattificio Fiorelo srl, or who independently process personal data collected by Cravattificio Fiorello srl to execute contracts for purchase of products on the silviofiorello.com website (for example, PayPal). Such disclosure will be conducted without exceeding the original purposes for which the personal data were collected and subsequently processed. In addition, personal data may be disclosed to third parties to
(1) comply with applicable laws,
(2) respond to governmental and judiciary inquiries,
(3) comply with valid legal process, and
(4) protect the rights or property of Cravattificio Fiorello srl.
6. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA ON SILVIOFIORELLO.COM
7. SECURITY MEASURES
8. OPT-IN/OPT OUT
Advertising material, direct marketing or other commercial communications not specifically requested or necessary to provide a requested service (including the purchase of products on the Cravattificio Fiorello srl website) will be sent only after receiving your consent. Please note that whenever consent is required, you will be informed in advance and will be given the option to provide or refuse consent by selecting the appropriate box. Cravattificio Fiorello srl may process personal data without consent when such processing is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to provide requested services, including the purchase of products on the silviofiorello.com website. Even when prior consent is unnecessary, you may at any time exercise your right not to receive future communications regarding services you requested, such as the Newsletter.
9. YOUR RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND FURTHER RIGHTS
a) Update, rectification or integration of personal data;
b) Deletion, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of personal data which are processed in violation of the law, including data storage that is unnecessary for the purposes for which it has been collected and subsequently processed;
c) Confirmation that operations a) and b) have been reported to other entities to whom the data were disclosed or disseminated, except when it becomes impossible to do so or if it means exceeding the protection of the right being claimed. You are entitled to object, in all or in part:
– For legitimate reasons, to processing of personal data, even if it is related to the purposes for which it was collected;
– To processing of personal data for advertising or direct marketing purposes, or to carry out marketing research or commercial communications. Provided that you do so in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, you may freely and at any time exercise your rights by sending your request to Cravattificio Fiorello srl at the following email address: email@example.com
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
You agree that use of any third party website is at your sole risk and without any kind of warranty (express, implied or otherwise) by cravattificio fiorello srl. this includes, but is not limited to, warranties of title, fitness for specific purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. under no circumstances is cravattificio fiorello srl liable for damages arising from any transaction between you and any third party website, or for any information appearing on third party websites.
If you wish to receive further information regarding our privacy practices, please contact us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org For more information regarding your rights under the Italian Data Protection Code, please go to the web site of the Italian Data Protection Authority at www.garanteprivacy.it.
12. GOVERNING LAW
The processing of personal data by Cravattificio Fiorello srl will be conducted in compliance with applicable IT laws. The laws of Italy, including the Italian Personal Data Protection Code, Legislative Decree Number 196 dated June 30, 2003, also apply to the processing of personal data carried out by Cravattificio Fiorello srl. The Italian Personal Data Protection Code guarantees that the processing of personal data will be carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals and their dignity, with specific reference to confidentiality, identity and the right to personal data protection.
13. MODIFICATION AND UPDATING